Sunday, August 6, 2017

ZAN.STYLE Review: Front Zip Sleeveless Dress


Hello, lovelies! As I have mentioned from my previous post, we head South to have dinner on a newly-opened resto. This is a scheduled post, that's why. I am probably hanging out with my friends right now as you read this. Anyway, today's outfit post is the third or the final installment post wearing this front zip sleeveless dress that ZAN.STYLE sent over some weeks ago. I hope you find inspiration from this look, lovelies. Just click the link below or click the photo above to see more photos and details of this outfit.



I immediately fell in love with this sleeveless dress the moment I saw it from ZAN.STYLE. I love greens or anything that belongs to the family of green. This one is blue green, though. I love that it is just a plain color with only that zipper up design. The material is thick and a bit heavy than usual. Quality is superb. I don't see any excess threads; it is neatly sewn. Sadly, the size is not true for this particular product. I ordered my usual Medium size but it's quite big. The armhole is big for a Medium. I suggest you order one size smaller if you order this particular dress. Overall, it is a great product, lovelies! The great news is they are having THE BIG SALE where you can enjoy 75% OFF on some picked items in ZAN.STYLE. 


By the way, this is the package when it arrived. It was packed neatly in a box. I love how they pack the orders because I felt being valued as a customer. The package contained 3 items which were packed in a polybag bearing the name of ZAN.STYLE. Each item is folded in a good way with card board and paper, so it stays in place. I must say, my good impression from receiving the package has continued until I finally open each bags. I am very satisfied with all the items! If I have to rate them, it's 5/5 definitely. As you can see, I received 3 items and I already published the first and second installment posts here and here.




Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM




2 comments:

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...